- 1 How can I study my complete anatomy?
- 2 How do I access lectures in complete anatomy?
- 3 How do you label on complete anatomy?
- 4 What is complete anatomy?
- 5 How long is the complete anatomy trial?
- 6 Can you use complete anatomy on multiple devices?
- 7 Can you share complete anatomy?
- 8 How do I redeem a code on complete anatomy?
- 9 How do you save a model in complete anatomy?
- 10 Which anatomy app is the best?
- 11 What are the three types of anatomy?
- 12 Is BioDigital human free?
How can I study my complete anatomy?
Turbocharge your study today with these top 5 tips for speeding up your workflow in Complete Anatomy!
- #1. Recents.
- #2. Search.
- #3. Breadcrumb trail.
- #4. 3D Rotation.
- #5: Keyboard shortcuts. This one’s for our friends on Mac: Access a range of keyboard shortcuts for seamless interaction with the model.
How do I access lectures in complete anatomy?
Viewing Lectures To begin a Lecture, select it to bring up its details, and hit the Play button to begin the Lecture. If you had previously started a Lecture, you can resume it by selecting where you left off from the content list.
How do you label on complete anatomy?
Hold down anywhere on the screen to create a Group Label. The Label will appear where you hold down, so you can position it wherever is best for you. Continue tapping structures to add them to the label list. When you’ve finished adding structures, tap ‘Save’ in the top right corner of the screen.
What is complete anatomy?
Complete Anatomy is an educational three-dimensional (3D) anatomy platform created by 3D4Medical, which has been developing medical products since 2009. The Complete Anatomy app, winner of an Apple Design Award, is a dynamic way for students to explore anatomy beyond the traditional atlas.
How long is the complete anatomy trial?
Try a FREE 3-day trial of Complete Anatomy to explore all premium license features, including all 3D4Medical Courses.
Can you use complete anatomy on multiple devices?
Access the world’s most advanced 3D anatomy model on all your devices, as well as 3D4Medical’s in-depth Courses*, and the library of clinical videos. The world’s most advanced 3D anatomy models across all your devices.
Groups can be kept private to you, or you can share them with any other Complete Anatomy user.
How do I redeem a code on complete anatomy?
In the app, choose Settings > My Account > Redeem Code to enter the activation code based on your status: Student activation code: QWV15OB2CNKX.
How do you save a model in complete anatomy?
Set your model to the position you’d like to save, and tap the green Save Screen button under the Main Menu.
Which anatomy app is the best?
Best Human Anatomy Apps for Android
- 1) Anatomy Learning – 3D Atlas.
- 2) 3D Bones and Organs ( Anatomy )
- 3) Teach Me Anatomy.
- 4) Visual Anatomy Free.
- 5) BioDigital Human – 3D Anatomy.
- 6) Complete Anatomy 19 for Android.
- 7) Human Body (Male) Educational VR 3D.
What are the three types of anatomy?
- Gross anatomy is subdivided into surface anatomy (the external body), regional anatomy (specific regions of the body), and systemic anatomy (specific organ systems).
- Microscopic anatomy is subdivided into cytology (the study of cells) and histology (the study of tissues).
Is BioDigital human free?
The basic versions of our BioDigital Human web and mobile apps are completely free to download and explore. With our free plan, you can view and explore over 100 anatomy and health condition models in 3D and use Human Studio to create customized views of the body.