- 1 What is the acronym for anatomy?
- 2 What does the abbreviation is stand for?
- 3 What does T stand for in anatomy?
- 4 What is the root word of anatomy?
- 5 What LOL called?
- 6 What does Z stand for?
- 7 What does tbe stand for?
- 8 What is LOF pregnancy?
- 9 What does S p mean in medical field?
- 10 What is T C in medical term?
- 11 Who is father of anatomy?
- 12 What are the three types of anatomy?
- 13 What are the 4 word roots for uterus?
What is the acronym for anatomy?
Abbreviation for Anatomy:
|5||ANAT||Anatomy Medical, School|
|1||Anat.||anatomy Britannica, Education, Schooling|
What does the abbreviation is stand for?
|IS||International System (of units)|
What does T stand for in anatomy?
List of medical abbreviations: T
|T&A||tonsillectomy with adenoidectomy|
What is the root word of anatomy?
Anatomy goes back to the Greek roots ana, meaning “up,” and temnein “to cut.”
What LOL called?
Common Text Terms, Internet Abbreviations, and Chat Acronyms
|LOL||Laugh out loud|
|NOYB||None of your business|
What does Z stand for?
|Z||GMT / UTC (logging abbreviation)|
|Z||Effort (US DoD)|
What does tbe stand for?
|TBE||To Be Evaluated|
|TBE||The Butterfly Effect|
What is LOF pregnancy?
LOF. elective abortion. LOP. estimated date of confinement (“due LOT.
What does S p mean in medical field?
s / p. status post; condition after”
What is T C in medical term?
Abbreviation for: table of contents. test/control. transitional care, see there. treated/control.
Who is father of anatomy?
Greek anatomist herophilus: the father of anatomy. Anat Cell Biol. 2010 Dec;43(4):280-3.
What are the three types of anatomy?
- Gross anatomy is subdivided into surface anatomy (the external body), regional anatomy (specific regions of the body), and systemic anatomy (specific organ systems).
- Microscopic anatomy is subdivided into cytology (the study of cells) and histology (the study of tissues).
What are the 4 word roots for uterus?
What It Means
|Root Word||What It Means|