- 1 What is the difference between internal and external?
- 2 What is the main difference between external environment and internal environment?
- 3 What are external and internal parts?
- 4 What is internal anatomy?
- 5 What is internal and external respiration?
- 6 What is internal and external motivation?
- 7 What is an example of external environment?
- 8 What are the examples of internal environment?
- 9 What are the components of the internal and external environment?
- 10 What are external organs give examples?
- 11 What is external parts of the body?
- 12 Is the tongue an internal or external organ?
- 13 What is an example of internal?
- 14 Is eye an internal organ?
- 15 How many internal organs are in the body?
What is the difference between internal and external?
The difference between internal and external is that anything internal is on the inside of something, whereas anything external is on the outside of something.
What is the main difference between external environment and internal environment?
Internal Environment refers to all the inlying forces and conditions present within the company, which can affect the company’s working. External Environment is a set of all the exogenous forces that have the potential to affect the organization’s performance, profitability, and functionality.
What are external and internal parts?
Answer: In our body, there are a huge number of organs, the internal organs perform the work, while the external organs link the outside to the inside, for instance, the digestive system organ systems digest the nutrition, but it is the mouth which absorbs in food and the anus that removes waste from the body.
What is internal anatomy?
Internal. (Science: anatomy ) Situated or occurring within or on the inside, many anatomical structures formerly called internal are now correctly termed medial.
What is internal and external respiration?
External respiration is the exchange of gases with the external environment, and occurs in the alveoli of the lungs. Internal respiration is the exchange of gases with the internal environment, and occurs in the tissues. The actual exchange of gases occurs due to simple diffusion.
What is internal and external motivation?
“ Internal motivation ” means that your motivation to accomplish your goal comes from within you. It is determined by your own values and goals. WHAT IS EXTERNAL MOTIVATION? “ External motivation ” means that your motivation to attain your goal comes from a source outside yourself.
What is an example of external environment?
To review, the external environment includes outside factors or influences that impact business operations. Macro environmental factors include economic, sociocultural, political, legal, technical, and environmental considerations.
What are the examples of internal environment?
There are 14 types of internal environment factors:
- Plans & Policies.
- Value Proposition.
- Human Resource.
- Financial and Marketing Resources.
- Corporate Image and brand equity.
- Plant/Machinery/Equipments (or you can say Physical assets)
- Labour Management.
- Inter-personal Relationship with employees.
What are the components of the internal and external environment?
The internal environment is company-specific and includes owners, workers, machines, materials etc. The external environment is further divided into two components: micro & macro. The micro or the task environment is also specific to the business but is external.
What are external organs give examples?
For example:-liver, stomach,heart,etc. External organs:- they are defined as the organs which are located outside the body. For example:-Ears,eyes and nose.
What is external parts of the body?
1. external body part – any body part visible externally. breast – the part of an animal’s body that corresponds to a person’s chest. throat – the part of an animal’s body that corresponds to a person’s throat. hood – (zoology) an expandable part or marking that resembles a hood on the head or neck of an animal.
Is the tongue an internal or external organ?
The tongue is an internal body part as it stays inside our body most of the time! External body parts are things on the outside of the body, like skin, hair, nails, and even our ears!
What is an example of internal?
The definition of internal is something having to do with the inside, inner parts or inner nature. An example of internal is an internal medicine doctor specializing in Cardiology.
Is eye an internal organ?
Eyes are organs of the visual system. They provide animals with vision, the ability to receive and process visual detail, as well as enabling several photo response functions that are independent of vision. Eyes detect light and convert it into electro-chemical impulses in neurons.
How many internal organs are in the body?
In plants, there are three main organs. A hollow organ is an internal organ that forms a hollow tube, or pouch such as the stomach, intestine, or bladder. Organ (biology)
|Many of the internal organs of the human body|