- 1 What woman’s name rhymes with a part of the female anatomy?
- 2 What does Dolores rhyme with a female body part?
- 3 What’s the girl’s name in Seinfeld?
- 4 What does Delores rhyme with?
- 5 What was Mulvas real name?
- 6 What was Jerry’s girlfriend’s name that rhymes with a female body part?
- 7 Who turns down a Junior Mint?
- 8 Does George marry Susan?
- 9 What does Dorothy rhyme with?
- 10 Who is George’s boss in Seinfeld?
- 11 Who is the most popular Seinfeld character?
- 12 What is Elaine Benes middle name?
- 13 What is Bo in Seinfeld?
- 14 What is Newman’s first name in Seinfeld?
- 15 What are the best Seinfeld episodes?
What woman’s name rhymes with a part of the female anatomy?
Dolores is Jerry’s girlfriend in “The Junior Mint”. She was played by Susan Walters. In “The Junior Mint”, Jerry is dating this attractive woman whose name he cannot remember, though she told him her name rhymes with a part of the female anatomy.
What does Dolores rhyme with a female body part?
Moments after she leaves, in a flash of insight, Jerry runs to the window and yells ” Dolores!” ( rhyming with a common pronunciation of clitoris).
What’s the girl’s name in Seinfeld?
Dolores (played by Susan Walters) – One of Jerry’s many girlfriends; he does not remember her name, only that it rhymes with a female body part (“Clitoris” not occurring to him, his best guess: “Mulva”). (“The Junior Mint”).
What does Delores rhyme with?
What was Mulvas real name?
Jerry and George brainstorm what the name could be and finally decide on the ridiculous option “ Mulva ” (rhymes with “vulva”). The woman storms out of Jerry’s apartment and moments later, Jerry recalls that her name is actually Dolores (which sort of sounds like “clitoris”).
What was Jerry’s girlfriend’s name that rhymes with a female body part?
In the Seinfeld episode “The Junior Mints” Jerry is going out with a girl whose name he can’t remember, who tells him that it rhymes with a part of the female anatomy. Later we discover that her name is Dolores.
Who turns down a Junior Mint?
Cosmo Kramer: Who’s gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It’s chocolate, it’s peppermint, it’s delicious. Jerry: That’s true.
Does George marry Susan?
Susan’s lover was seduced by Kramer. After an airing of George and Jerry’s pilot received negative reviews and a power change at NBC that left Susan out of work, she left George’s life. They were reunited in the season 7 premiere, “The Engagement”, and on a whim, George proposed to her.
What does Dorothy rhyme with?
Words and Phrases That Rhyme With ” Dorothy “: authority, majority, minority, priori
Who is George’s boss in Seinfeld?
Richard Herd, who played lawmen, tough guys, a general, an alien commander and a Watergate burglar, but was best known as Mr. Wilhelm, George Costanza’s supervisor, on “ Seinfeld,” died on Tuesday at his home in Los Angeles. He was 87.
Who is the most popular Seinfeld character?
The 20 Best Seinfeld Characters, Ranked In Order
- Jacopo “J.” Peterman.
- David Puddy.
- Jackie Chiles.
- Frank Costanza.
- Jerry Seinfeld.
- Elaine Benes.
- Cosmo Kramer.
- George Costanza.
What is Elaine Benes middle name?
Elaine Marie Benes /ˈbɛnɪs/ is a fictional character on the American television sitcom Seinfeld, played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
What is Bo in Seinfeld?
After dinner, Jerry and Elaine discover a strong smell of body odor in Jerry’s BMW 5 Series, assumed to have been left by a valet who was tasked with parking it. Kramer comments that Jerry and Elaine have absorbed the body odor from the car. Elaine realizes the odor is the reason Carl didn’t spend the night with her.
What is Newman’s first name in Seinfeld?
1. Newman doesn’t have a first name (surprise). A common speculation is that his first name is “Norman,” because in the episode “The Bottle Deposit, Part 2,” (season 7, ep. 2) the farmer’s daughter shouts, “Goodbye, Norman!” This was actually the actress’s mistake — she mistook “ Newman ” for “Norman” in the script.
What are the best Seinfeld episodes?
Here are the 10 best episodes of Seinfeld.
- The Contest (Season 4, Episode 11)
- The Junior Mint (Season 4, Episode 20)
- The Dinner Party (Season 5, Episode 13)
- The Marine Biologist (Season 5, Episode 14)
- The Opposite (Season 5, Episode 21)
- The Soup Nazi (Season 7, Episode 6)
- The Chicken Roaster (Season 8, Episode 8)