- 1 What is titin anatomy?
- 2 How do you say Nonanonacontanonactanonaliagon?
- 3 What does the protein titin look like?
- 4 What is the shortest word?
- 5 What word takes 3 hours to say full word?
- 6 What is titin full name?
- 7 What is the smallest protein in your body?
- 8 What is the longest Iupac name?
- 9 What are the 5 longest words?
- 10 Is there a word with 1000 letters?
- 11 What is Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?
- 12 What is the biggest word in?
- 13 What is currently the largest known protein?
- 14 Is Titin the longest word?
What is titin anatomy?
Titin /ˈtaɪtɪn/, also known as connectin, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the TTN gene. Titin is a giant protein, greater than 1 µm in length, that functions as a molecular spring which is responsible for the passive elasticity of muscle. Titin is important in the contraction of striated muscle tissues.
How do you say Nonanonacontanonactanonaliagon?
- Phonetic spelling of nonanonacontanonactanonaliagon. Nona-nona-con-ta-nona-act-a-nona-lily-a-gon. no-na-no-na-con-ta-no-na-aac-ta-no-na-lii-lia-gon.
- Meanings for nonanonacontanonactanonaliagon. it is a shape with 9999 sides.
- Examples of in a sentence. the nonanonacontanonactanonaliagon was in the color red, in carly’s book.
What does the protein titin look like?
Titin, a polypeptide chain protein that is greater than 1µm in length and 3-4 nm in width. The protein molecule has a molecular weight of up to approximately 4 Mda. Titin is a multi-domain structure that which is found to be composed of two types of domains similar to immunoglobulin (Ig) and fibronectin.
What is the shortest word?
Eunoia, at six letters long, is the shortest word in the English language that contains all five main vowels. Seven letter words with this property include adoulie, douleia, eucosia, eulogia, eunomia, eutopia, miaoued, moineau, sequoia, and suoidea. (The scientific name iouea is a genus of Cretaceous fossil sponges.)
What word takes 3 hours to say full word?
METHIONYLTHREONYLTHREONYGLUTAMINYLARGINYL … All told, the full chemical name for the human protein titin is 189,819 letters, and takes about three -and-a-half hours to pronounce. The problem with including chemical names is that there’s essentially no limit to how long they can be.
What is titin full name?
So what’s the word? Wikipedia’s says that it’s “Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyl isoleucine” (ellipses necessary), which is the ” chemical name of titin, the largest known protein.” Also, there’s some dispute about whether this is really a word.
What is the smallest protein in your body?
Which protein is smallest in the human body? Thyroid releasing hormone or TRH should be the smallest protein in the human body, with 234 amino acids.
What is the longest Iupac name?
The IUPAC name for Titin. This is the largest known protein and so has the longest chemical name. Written in full, it contains 189,819 letters.
What are the 5 longest words?
10 Longest Words in the English Language
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters)
- Honorificabilitudinitatibus (27 letters)
Is there a word with 1000 letters?
The word is 189,819 letters long. It’s actually the name of a giant protein called Titin. Proteins are usually named by mashing-up the names of the chemicals making them. And since Titin is the largest protein ever discovered, its name had to be equally as large.
What is Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is one of the longest words in the dictionary — and, in an ironic twist, is the name for a fear of long words. Sesquipedalophobia is another term for the phobia.
What is the biggest word in?
Major dictionaries The longest word in any of the major English language dictionaries is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, a word that refers to a lung disease contracted from the inhalation of very fine silica particles, specifically from a volcano; medically, it is the same as silicosis.
What is currently the largest known protein?
Titin is the largest known human protein, with a mass of ~3 MDa and contour length greater than 1 µm (Cola et al., 2005).
Is Titin the longest word?
The word is 189,819 letters long. It’s actually the name of a giant protein called Titin. Proteins are usually named by mashing-up the names of the chemicals making them.