- 1 Which of the following organ is smallest in size?
- 2 Which cell is the smallest in size?
- 3 Which is the smallest part of the body?
- 4 What is the size of smallest bone in human body?
- 5 Which cell organelle is called kitchen of plant?
- 6 Which organelle is not present in animal cell?
- 7 Which type of cell is larger?
- 8 Which is the longest plant cell?
- 9 Is Pplo smaller than virus?
- 10 Which is the largest part in our body?
- 11 Which body part have no bone?
- 12 What is the biggest bone of human body?
- 13 Where is the longest bone?
- 14 What is the largest and smallest bone of human body?
- 15 How many muscles are there in our body?
Which of the following organ is smallest in size?
What’s the smallest organ in the human body? You’ll find the pineal gland near the center of the brain, in a groove between the hemispheres. It’s not an organ like those in the abdominal cavity.
Which cell is the smallest in size?
The smallest cell is Mycoplasma (PPLO-Pleuro pneumonia like organims). It is about 10 micrometer in size. The largest cells is an egg cell of ostrich.
Which is the smallest part of the body?
Answer: Explanation: The stapes is the third bone of the three ossicles in the middle ear. The stapes is a stirrup-shaped bone, and the smallest in the human body.
What is the size of smallest bone in human body?
At 3 mm x 2.5 mm, the “stapes” in the middle ear is the smallest named bone in the human body. The shape of a stirrup, this bone is one of three in the middle ear, collectively known as the ossicles.
Which cell organelle is called kitchen of plant?
Chloroplasts contain chlorophyll and carotenoid pigments responsible for capturing the light energy that is necessary for photosynthesis. The chloroplasts are therefore known as the kitchen of the cell.
Which organelle is not present in animal cell?
Plastids, glyoxysomes, plasmodesmata, Chloroplast (for the preparation of food) are found in the Plant cells but not present in Animal cells.
Which type of cell is larger?
Like a prokaryotic cell, a eukaryotic cell has a plasma membrane, cytoplasm, and ribosomes, but a eukaryotic cell is typically larger than a prokaryotic cell, has a true nucleus (meaning its DNA is surrounded by a membrane), and has other membrane-bound organelles that allow for compartmentalization of functions.
Which is the longest plant cell?
The longest cell in the plant is Ramie’s fibre.
Is Pplo smaller than virus?
Viroids, virusoids and prions are subviral pathogens smaller than the virus. Viroids disease-causing free RNA without nucleoprotein, virusoids are small RNAs inside the protein coat, and prions are made up of proteins only. So, the correct answer is ‘(c) PPLO ‘.
Which is the largest part in our body?
The skin is the body’s largest organ.
Which body part have no bone?
Found only in humans, the hyoid bone is the only bone in the body that is not connected to any other, and is the foundation of speech.
What is the biggest bone of human body?
The femur is one of the most researched bones in the human anatomy and forensic medicine. As the longest bone in the human body, it is well preserved in skeletal remains.
Where is the longest bone?
1. The femur bone is the longest and strongest bone in the body. Located in the thigh, it spans the hip and knee joints and helps maintain upright posture by supporting the skeleton.
What is the largest and smallest bone of human body?
The femur is the longest bone in the human body and the shortest bone is the stapes found in the middle ear.
How many muscles are there in our body?
There are about 600 muscles in the human body. The three main types of muscle include skeletal, smooth and cardiac. The brain, nerves and skeletal muscles work together to cause movement – this is collectively known as the neuromuscular system.