- 1 How hard is the ACE certification test?
- 2 What is a passing score on ACE exam?
- 3 How do you pass an ace test?
- 4 How do you pass the ACE Personal Trainer exam 2020?
- 5 Is the ACE certification worth it?
- 6 Is Nasm better than Ace?
- 7 How long is ACE certification good for?
- 8 How long does it take to study for the ACE exam?
- 9 Is the ACE test multiple choice?
- 10 How much does the ACE exam cost?
- 11 What does ace the test mean?
- 12 What is the hardest personal trainer certification?
- 13 What is the easiest personal training certification to get?
- 14 Which personal training certification is best?
How hard is the ACE certification test?
Overall, the ACE CPT exam is one of the most difficult exams in the industry. Choosing information to constitute a 150 question test from 800+ pages of material is going to result in a very difficult exam for the test -taker. This is what causes a lot of people to have anxiety while going into the test.
What is a passing score on ACE exam?
To pass your ACE Certification Exam and become ACE Certified, you must earn a score of at least 500 out of a possible score of 800.
How do you pass an ace test?
The ACE exam may be intimidating, as it is known to be a difficult one to pass in the fitness industry – at least on the first try.
- Prepare with practice exams.
- Studying requires time management.
- Study with peers or mentors.
- Sharpen your test -taking skills.
- Have confidence.
How do you pass the ACE Personal Trainer exam 2020?
Read every single question and answer During the ACE exam, make sure to take your time. You have three full hours to take the test, and most likely will not use up all three hours. Make sure to read every single question as well as every single answer before choosing your final choice.
Is the ACE certification worth it?
If you ask me, I’ll say the ACE certification is worth every cent! Think about it for a moment. Even without a degree, you can work in the same gym with a Kinesiology graduate and earn a good income just by having an ACE Personal Trainer certificate.
Is Nasm better than Ace?
If you feel you would struggle with the coaching of clients and want to improve in that area, go with ACE. If you feel you want to have more knowledge of how to design an effective workout program, go with NASM. For more information on how to become a personal trainer, check out our post on that topic.
How long is ACE certification good for?
ACE CERTIFICATIONS are valid for two years, expiring on the last day of the month in which the certification was earned two years prior.
How long does it take to study for the ACE exam?
We have found that by consistently studying 10 to 12 hours per week, it is possible to complete your program in approximately three to six months.
Is the ACE test multiple choice?
All ACE Certification exams are comprised of 150 multiple – choice questions, with 125 scored and 25 experimental questions. Exam content outlines serve as blueprints for the development of each exam for a given certification program.
How much does the ACE exam cost?
|Program Cost||Exam Only: $399|
|Material Cost||Standard: $599 Premium: $699 Premium Plus: $799; all include exam|
|Prerequisites||18 Years Old, Valid ID, CPR/AED|
|Test Procedure||3 hour exam; 150 questions|
What does ace the test mean?
The definition of ” ace a test ” is: to get a very high score on a test. ” ace a test ” means. to get a very high score on a test.
What is the hardest personal trainer certification?
What Is the Most Difficult Personal Trainer Certification to Get? The most difficult personal trainer certification to get is the NSCA Certification. The National Strength and Conditioning Association is the certifying agency.
What is the easiest personal training certification to get?
The order of this list does not necessarily represent my top personal training certifications, just the easiest.
- ISSA CPT. And number one on our list of the easiest certifications is another unique PT program courtesy of ISSA.
- NPTI CPT.
- ACTION CPT.
- NCCPT CPT.
- NESTA CPT.
- ACE CPT.
- NASM CPT.
- NSCA CPT.
Which personal training certification is best?
The Top 7 Best Personal Trainer Certification Programs in 2021
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Fitness Mentors (FM)
- National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)