- 1 How do you change models in complete anatomy?
- 2 How do I edit my profile on anatomy?
- 3 How do you pan in complete anatomy?
- 4 What does anatomy mean?
- 5 How do I delete my complete anatomy account?
- 6 How do I activate full anatomy for free?
- 7 How do you use 3D anatomy?
- 8 Can you use complete anatomy on multiple devices?
How do you change models in complete anatomy?
Desktop: Hold right click while dragging your mouse across the screen. Alternatively, hold shift while clicking and dragging across the screen. Mac trackpad: Press down with two fingers and drag together.
How do I edit my profile on anatomy?
View and edit your account details. Tap Edit to change details associated with your 3D4Medical Account. Add your specialist areas. Note that any changes made will be reflected across all of your devices and apps.
How do you pan in complete anatomy?
To pan around the model without rotating, place two fingers on the iPad screen and move them together in the same direction, or hold right click while dragging your mouse across the screen on Mac. Alternatively, hold shift while clicking and dragging across the screen to get the same effect.
What does anatomy mean?
Anatomy, a field in the biological sciences concerned with the identification and description of the body structures of living things. Gross anatomy involves the study of major body structures by dissection and observation and in its narrowest sense is concerned only with the human body.
How do I delete my complete anatomy account?
You can send an email to [email protected] 3D4Medical.com requesting that they delete your account.
How do I activate full anatomy for free?
- Choose your device. iPad. Mac.
- Download the app. Download Complete Anatomy for free for from the Store.
- Open the app. We’d recommend playing the ‘Get Started’ video if this is your first time using the app.
- Log in to your account. Select the ‘Get Started’ button at the top of the page.
How do you use 3D anatomy?
- Choose your device. iPad.
- Browse the model. Rotate the model using one finger.
- Select a structure. Select a structure to learn information about it.
- Model views. The Systems Menu is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Search. Use Search to find particular structures or clusters, or related Library items.
Can you use complete anatomy on multiple devices?
Access the world’s most advanced 3D anatomy model on all your devices, as well as 3D4Medical’s in-depth Courses*, and the library of clinical videos. The world’s most advanced 3D anatomy models across all your devices.