- 1 What does integration mean in medical?
- 2 What is the meaning of integrate?
- 3 What is meaning of integration in biology?
- 4 What is the purpose of integration?
- 5 Why is system integration important in healthcare?
- 6 What are the benefits of integrated delivery system?
- 7 What is integration in simple words?
- 8 Is integral to meaning?
- 9 What is integration with examples?
- 10 What are the types of integration?
- 11 Who is the father of integration?
- 12 What is the meaning of social integration?
- 13 What is the main purpose of integration testing?
What does integration mean in medical?
(in’tĕ-grā’shŭn), 1. The state of being combined, or the process of combining, into a complete and harmonious whole. 2. In physiology, the process of building up, as by, for example, accretion or anabolism.
What is the meaning of integrate?
1: to form, coordinate, or blend into a functioning or unified whole: unite. 2a: to incorporate into a larger unit. b: to unite with something else. 3a: desegregate integrate school districts.
What is meaning of integration in biology?
Integration. (Science: molecular biology, virology) incorporation of the genetic material of a virus in to the host genome. A term used to confirm the successful binding of foreign dna into an organisms own genome.
What is the purpose of integration?
In general, integration is a simple way to find out the area under a non-linear function. Example: If f(x) = x^2. Integrating that without a boundaries gives you 1/3 x^3 + c.
Why is system integration important in healthcare?
It is essential that information can be accessed from anywhere in the health system, even in remote locations, to facilitate seamless communication between care providers. The information system should also enable systemwide patient registration and scheduling coordination as well as management of clinical data.
What are the benefits of integrated delivery system?
Advantages physicians may benefit from include cost-effective administration, improved access to other providers and support systems, access to a broader range of support services, financial strength and security, increased customer satisfaction, access to educational resources, ownership potential, increased market
What is integration in simple words?
1: the act or process of uniting different things. 2: the practice of uniting people from different races in an attempt to give people equal rights racial integration. integration. noun.
Is integral to meaning?
necessary to the completeness of the whole: This point is integral to his plan. consisting or composed of parts that together constitute a whole. entire; complete; whole: the integral works of a writer.
What is integration with examples?
Integration is defined as mixing things or people together that were formerly separated. An example of integration is when the schools were desegregated and there were no longer separate public schools for African Americans. noun.
What are the types of integration?
The main types of integration are:
- Backward vertical integration.
- Conglomerate integration.
- Forward vertical integration.
- Horizontal integration.
Who is the father of integration?
Although methods of calculating areas and volumes dated from ancient Greek mathematics, the principles of integration were formulated independently by Isaac Newton and Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz in the late 17th century, who thought of the area under a curve as an infinite sum of rectangles of infinitesimal width.
1. the process by which separate groups are combined into a unified society, especially when this is pursued as a deliberate policy. It implies a coming together based on individual acceptance of the members of other groups.
What is the main purpose of integration testing?
Integration testing is the process of testing the interface between two software units or module. It’s focus on determining the correctness of the interface. The purpose of the integration testing is to expose faults in the interaction between integrated units.