- 1 What Anatomy is on the HESI exam?
- 2 What should I study for the HESI?
- 3 What is a good HESI score?
- 4 What kind of questions are on the HESI exam?
- 5 How do I pass the HESI entrance exam?
- 6 How do I pass the HESI?
- 7 Is HESI exam hard?
- 8 What is a passing score for the HESI entrance exam?
- 9 Can I retake one section of the HESI?
- 10 What does class average mean on HESI?
- 11 Is the HESI test multiple choice?
- 12 What type of calculator is on the HESI?
- 13 Can I take the HESI test online?
- 14 How many times can you take the HESI entrance exam?
- 15 How long does it take to get HESI results?
What Anatomy is on the HESI exam?
The HESI A2 Anatomy and Physiology Test will consist of 25 questions related to Anatomical Planes and Direction; Histology; Mitosis and Meiosis; and Body Systems. Each subsection will cover further related topics specific to those areas.
What should I study for the HESI?
What subjects are on the HESI test? The HESI Test focuses on nine specific subjects. These are Vocabulary and General Knowledge, Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Basic Math Skills, Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, Chemistry, and Physics.
What is a good HESI score?
Generally, a score of 90% to 100% on any of the HESI sub-tests is regarded as excellent. A score between 80% and 89% is regarded as very good. Typically, a score of 75% to 79% is regarded as satisfactory, although some schools consider scores as low as 70% to be satisfactory.
What kind of questions are on the HESI exam?
Here is a breakdown of the number of questions you will face on each section of the HESI exam:
- Mathematics (50 questions, 50 minutes)
- Reading Comprehension (47 questions, 60 minutes)
- Vocabulary (50 questions, 50 minutes)
- Grammar (50 questions, 50 minutes)
- Biology (25 questions, 25 minutes)
How do I pass the HESI entrance exam?
In order to successfully pass the assessment, you will need to complete 7 different exams that assess your mastery of:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Vocabulary and General Knowledge.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Anatomy and Physiology.
How do I pass the HESI?
Below are 5 hacks to help you get the score you want on the HESI A2 entrance exam:
- Take a practice test.
- Tailor your study plan.
- Practice, practice, practice.
- Manage your time.
- Take a final practice test before the big day.
Is HESI exam hard?
The HESI exam can be a tricky test, so it is important that you read carefully the entire question as well as all of the answers. Often times, the test writers will throw in a few tricks to distract you and to keep you from seeing the correct answer.
What is a passing score for the HESI entrance exam?
What scores do I have to attain on the HESI A2 Exam? Each section must be passed with a 75% or higher.
Can I retake one section of the HESI?
Students may retake the HESI test once every 60 days based on the date of the first exam. The 60-day count will begin on the day following your most recent test date. If a student takes the HESI A2 a second time observing the 60 day window, the most recent score will be used for computing admission scores.
What does class average mean on HESI?
Class Average, provides a. link to “View Your Detailed. Scoring Report”, and includes a. summary view of HESI Scores, Recommended Scores, # of.
Is the HESI test multiple choice?
The questions on the HESI A2 are multiple choice with four answer choices. Most nursing programs require the Mathematics, Reading, Vocabulary, Grammar, Biology, and Anatomy and Physiology sections. Therefore, you should always guess if you do not know the answer to a question.
What type of calculator is on the HESI?
The built-in calculator is a basic four-function calculator. This consists of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Can I take the HESI test online?
Testing Options You can take the HESI A2 exam through the following option: Online through ProctorU ($60*)
How many times can you take the HESI entrance exam?
The HESI A2 test can be taken only once every 60 days, and no more than 3 times in a 12-month period of time. Scores are valid for 2 years.
How long does it take to get HESI results?
You will receive your score at the completion of your exam in the Testing Center. Your score report and remediation plan will also be sent to you by email from Evolve within a window of 24 hours to 2 weeks after completing the exam. Scores will be sent to the email address you provided when registering for the exam.